Valuing the Individual, Celebrating Achievement, Learning for Life.
Sherwood Park School's parent partnership worker, Carolyn Shearlock, is here to help you with any concerns or issues that affect your family.
Some of the ways she can help are:
- Signposting to outside agencies
- Arranging parent workshops that may be of help to families, e.g. sensory play, behaviour management and manual handling, signalong
- Any safeguarding concerns to any concerns in general
- Help filling out forms for benefits
- Liaison between families and agencies such as "Contact a Family", children's with disabilities team and Family Information Services.
Carolyn is available on Thursday mornings between 9 and 12 am or after 3:15 pm or you can e-mail her at email@example.com